🔕 🔔

dehydrator recipes

Can someone recommend a great source for dehydrator recipes? We just bought one and we are so excited to use it, but I want a really great resource for recipes

asked by Ellie Landau over 1 year ago

Try the Excalibur website. https://www.excaliburdehydrator...

I agree with Sam. Excalibur also has a little book you can buy. I pretty much went in search of techniques rather than recipes. I only use mine to make beef jerky and dried tomatoes, but it's super cool to use it for even just those two items.

Ellie Landau

Thank you both so much! I like the idea of techniques, not recipes:) This will be so much fun!

Karen Hanna

I purchased Mary Bell's e-book "Food Drying With An Attitude". Both technique and recipes.

Karen Hanna

I powder quite a lot of veggies and fruits. Powders can be used for flavor and cream soups.

Susan

I second Bell's book. It is chuck full of good ideas.

One of the ideas I liked was making little mason jars of premade 'soup/stew' mixes.