i have a microwave without showing degrees so can i be able to bake cake with such microwave?

I have a microwave without showing degrees so can be able to bake cake with this microwave?

asked by TendaiMoyo almost 2 years ago

MMH
MMH

No

Well, maybe a "cake in a mug" taking 1-2 minutes.

Someone has doubtless come up with a microwave cake recipe somewhere, but they're really not for baking. They never have temperature indications, as they heat the food directly, not the air in the oven.

foofaraw

The one that has degrees is convection microwave, which you can bake cake (and chicken, etc) with. The one without degree is just a microwave, it can heat food like normal microwave but can't bake cake.