Valentine's day dinner and night out without cooking? What things would be interesting?

What would be interesting things to do for valentines day. Maybe some food related things, But what other things are good to do?

asked almost 2 years ago

Bowling..and a trip to the bowling ally bar and snack bar. Watch the big lebowski before going. I mean a good plate of nachos and a tub of beer and bowling would be wonderful. Tho, I'd avoid bowling ally sushi.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

See an old movie, hold hands, eat popcorn...

ktr
ktr

Night skiing
Get a babysitter and leave the house, even if it is just to go for a drive or go grocery shopping