🔕 🔔

Valentine's day dinner and night out without cooking? What things would be interesting?

What would be interesting things to do for valentines day. Maybe some food related things, But what other things are good to do?

asked about 1 year ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Bowling..and a trip to the bowling ally bar and snack bar. Watch the big lebowski before going. I mean a good plate of nachos and a tub of beer and bowling would be wonderful. Tho, I'd avoid bowling ally sushi.

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

See an old movie, hold hands, eat popcorn...

ktr

Night skiing
Get a babysitter and leave the house, even if it is just to go for a drive or go grocery shopping