where do I buy BOTTLE BRUSHES of a good quality? I need some of different sizes. Help!

To clean bottles by hand, I need bottle brushes. In Germany , finding bottle brushes is fairly easy, as many beverages are still packaged in glass. Any recommendations? I need brushes in a a few different sizes for the different glass bottles I use.

asked by Renate Suttle over 1 year ago

Have you tried Amazon? They have a ton of them: a brief glance showed at least one set of various sizes. Don't know how you judge quality, though, other than user reviews.

Renate Suttle

Thanks!

foofaraw

I get one from Sur La Table, it is still made in Germany. They have 2 size (that I know of, there might be more), both are wire core, stiff plastic bristle, and soft cotton bristle dome on its end. I love it.

foofaraw

This is what I got http://www.surlatable.com... , but they also have other types http://www.surlatable.com...

*it is wool end, not cotton

At a chemistry/laboratory supply house...if any nearby.

What types of bottles are you looking to clean? Decanter, water bottle?

These Impossibly Fudgy Chocolate Cakes Have One Big Secret

No butter, no oil -- just one magical ingredient.

Genius Chocolate Cake

Inspired by Chef Bryant Ng's creamy classic.

30-Minute Chickpea Curry

Let's settle this once and for all, shall we?

The Best Carbonara, According to an Italian Chef

What's New in the Neighborhood

Holiday recipes from The German-Jewish cookbook

Break the Yom Kippur Fast with Salad