🔕 🔔

salt & herbs nuts

How do I get the rosemary, lemon zest and sea salt to stick to my roasted nuts? I did it the first time I ever made them, no recipe and now, no matter what I can't replicate. They just aren't so great when all the herby salty goodness falls to the bottom of the bowl. You should do an article on it!

asked by Tamara Mahoney Kneisel 7 months ago

PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

Make Union square cafe nuts , they are awesome. You can tweak the nut assortment as you like. I have had them in the restaurant and the recipe comes very close: http://www.foodnetwork...

78d169cf 7b34 4749 8e2a 4ef87e17f5c9  the union square cafe s bar nuts 1