Can i use cooking mill chocolate block in brigadeiros instead of cocoa powder, if so how much if i am using 1 can condensed milk?

I want to make brigadeiros right now but am out of coco powder, can i use a cooking milk chocolate block with condensed milk? how much chocolate?

asked by Asia Sufian over 1 year ago

I don't think you can. The chocolate block is going to add to much moisture. I don't think the brigadeiros will harden enough to be rolled out.

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

Cocoa powder is pure cacao solids without any cocoa butter....the main component in milk chocolate is sugar, followed by cocoa butter, plus milk and some cocoa solids. They are not interchangable.