🔕 🔔

Has anyone tried "Penelope Casa's Garlic Green Beans (Judias Verdes con Ajo)" with delicate haricots verts?

Casa's recipe is my very favorite way to cook green beans, but I've never tried it with such young and delicate beans. Recommendations?

asked by Jennifer 14 days ago

88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

My guess is that they will fall apart and turn to mush unless you diligently monitor them and remove from the heat when they reach the desired doneness.

One suggestion is to make a very small portion just to see how well it works with your delicate haricots verts before you commit to a larger batch.

Good luck.