🔕 🔔

Ginger soy duck broth

I have a lot of leftover ginger soy duck broth from the recipe found both on this site and in Cooking For Mr. Latte. I love using in rice as suggested in the book but I was wondering if anyone had more ideas on how to use it. Thanks!

asked by Erica 3 months ago

The broth would be amazing as a ramen or egg noodle soup. I would use it as the soup base and add some blanched broccoli greens or bok choy, a little bit of protein (like chicken or tofu) and top with a tea egg. Momofuku soy sauce eggs would probably work here. Adjust seasonings as you need or dilute if the broth is too concentrated.