🔕 🔔

I have a small gas oven that continues to burn food on the bottom - what's the best way to disburse the heat? Would a pizza stone work?

I know that using the top rack and/or rotating food can help. However, the oven is so small it's nearly impossible to cook anything taller than roasted vegetables (i.e. bread or cakes) without using some part of the lower portion of the oven. Help!

asked by Nila 22 days ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I have one in mind and I think (based on subjective evidence) that it helps ... just make sure not to drip cake or sweet potato goo on it - that burns and stinks. I know THAT for a fact

Mine. I have one in mine

Thank you! Do you have a stone you recommend?