Relentless offer of HOLIDAY newsletter

Since about Oct 24, the first time I go to your site I get a full screen offer to subscribe to the HOLIDAY newsletter.
No thanks, I said.
Same: again again again again again again
Some publications (or software) stop asking after 1, 2, maximum 3 times.
Or let you indicate, please don't show this again.
Take some pity on your users who want to avoid running this gauntlet for 62 days (roughly Oct 24 to Dec 25).
Please, can and will you fix this?

asked 9 months ago

Community Editor at Food52

Hi Nancy, I'm so sorry about this. We're looking into it asap!

LJ, glad you saw this and are looking into it.

Thanks, Nancy, I was thinking the same.

Grace Ouma-Cabezas

Hi Nancy - thanks so much for your feedback! We have recently begun to promote our holiday newsletter onsite and appreciate your input here. We do employ a frequency limit, but apologies if this has felt aggressive to you and was not an optimal experience. We'll continue to look and revise our frequency capping as needed with your feedback in mind.

All the best,
Grace

Grace, glad to hear from you, and so quickly.
Maybe my "no thanks" got through on the HOLIDAY newsletter promos.
Now, instead (or in rotation), I'm getting promos for the DINNER newsletter.
Arg!!
Have been a member about 4 years, and know what you offer.
Maybe, food52 editors and marketing manager, RESTRICT your promotions to casual and/or new visitors, both coming here directly and from outside the site.
And NOT to ongoing participants/members of this community.

Saffron3

I agree this pop up is getting very aggressive. And, when I get so angry I enter swearword.com as my email, it says not real, then when I enter my own, it says already registered! Holiday sales in mid-October. Now Dinner, all giant popup screen filling very aggressive and disturbing. I wrote to the editors mid October, no response, just more popups even when I change pages! And mind, I really like Food52!