A question about a recipe: Carrot and sweet potato soup with ginger and almond matzo balls

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Carrot and sweet potato soup with ginger and almond matzo balls" from foodfanatic. In the Matzo Ball recipe, eggs are not listed in the ingredients, and a mysterious "1/3 cake 10" is -- hoping foodfanatic can update to correct the recipe! Sounds good!

asked by susan g over 7 years ago

student epicure

do you think cake = cup? so maybe 1/3-1/2 cup of matzoh meal...

Food52
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

It looks like foodfanatic has updated the recipe! And yes, 'cake' is the first thing under 'c' in our dropdown menu of measurements, so it's easy to say 'cake' when you really mean 'cup'.

Thanks! On to soup, good for another snowed in day.