A question about a recipe: Cherry & Swiss Chard Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Sage Sauce

76cca325 e0d5 4890 9d89 99a387fc45f8  june 10 104

I have a question about the recipe "Cherry & Swiss Chard Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Sage Sauce" from MyCommunalTable. I am going to serve this for a small dinner party of 6 tomorrow night. I'm going to serve a cauliflower soup to start, and am trying to determine how to time this out. If I sear it just before the guests arrive, could I keep it warm in the oven without drying it out? then make the sauce fresh between the soup and entree? help;')

asked by amy 12 months ago

former Community Editor

I'm sorry you didn't get an answer to this in time Amy, how did the dinner party (and the timing) go?