A question about a recipe: My Mum's Apple Cake

7179cb16 6ff5 4760 84df ae4c3313df88  peach 1 3

I have a question about the recipe "My Mum's Apple Cake" from Silvia Merler. Baking instructions? Oven temp, etc.?

asked by Leena Knight 7 months ago

I found the recipe on the author's blog and will add the last step that went missing!
Here it is for quick reference: Bake at 350°F (180° C) for 50-60 minutes. I may take a bit shorter or longer, depending on the kind of apples you use and how much milk you end up adding, so don't worry if your timing seems a bit off.

Silvia Merler

Hi Leena, sorry I thought I had added it but somehow I did not.. It's 350 for 50 to 60 minutes, but be flexible as it may change depending on the apples you use, as Kristen was rightly saying! Hope you enjoy it!