🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: My Mum's Apple Cake

7179cb16 6ff5 4760 84df ae4c3313df88  peach 1 3

I have a question about the recipe "My Mum's Apple Cake" from Silvia Merler. Baking instructions? Oven temp, etc.?

asked by Leena Knight about 2 months ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

added about 2 months ago

I found the recipe on the author's blog and will add the last step that went missing!
Here it is for quick reference: Bake at 350°F (180° C) for 50-60 minutes. I may take a bit shorter or longer, depending on the kind of apples you use and how much milk you end up adding, so don't worry if your timing seems a bit off.

88d6f000 02f1 4423 a68c 22f9f74ec640  fb avatar
added about 2 months ago

Hi Leena, sorry I thought I had added it but somehow I did not.. It's 350 for 50 to 60 minutes, but be flexible as it may change depending on the apples you use, as Kristen was rightly saying! Hope you enjoy it!