🔕 🔔

Chocolate chipotle deviled eggs?

Years back, I seem to recall finding--and enjoying--a recipe for chocolate chipotle deviled eggs. Google, alas, has not been very helpful. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

asked by adambravo 2 months ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Do you think it was named as a mole/chipotle mixed in with the yolks? Try searching with mole. Good luck.

oops! saw your mole suggest after I posted.
I defer to your idea.

Rings no bells, but you can mix chocolate and chipotle in many dishes and get stellar results (for example, hot chocolate).
So here's a recipe for chocolate devilled eggs (in the dessert range) to which you could add chipotle.
If you want to go savory, look at a recipe for mole and adapt from that.