🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: The Most Requested Pate Ever

E89a38b3 5011 40e4 bd16 dd99abb34f9c  002

I have a question about the recipe "The Most Requested Pate Ever" from aargersi. Will this pate hold it's shape if I form it into a log, wrap in Saran wrap and chill? I would like to serve it in a small slice.
Thanks

asked by Windtryst about 7 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Good Morning!

It is fairly loose when you first make it then it firms up as it cools - I think you could make it, cool it and then shape it and it would work fine! Let me know what you think!

Another option is to put it in a terrine lined with saran, then you could just turn it out onto a plate when you are ready to serve ...