My husband's COPD is bothered by oven temperatures over 375 - how can I adjust temp and time to roast vegetables?

His breathing suffers with anything over 375 and also the slightest bit of grease/Pam/oil/etc that gets on the oven surface inside and then apparently puts out an odor that I don't notice but that is terrible for him. How can I adjust recipes and can I use foil to cover pans when roasting?

asked by Karen 11 months ago

andyk

Have you thought about trying one of the oil-less air fryers?

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Boss-Oil-less-Fryer-Silver/dp/B007P6SAZ4

Karen

That wouldn't be the same as roasting, though, would it?

Shannon

Turn the vent fan on high and the air conditioner on 70. That is what helps me. My air conditioner really helps , not only the cool air but helps filter and move the air and smell out.

MMH
MMH

Can you do it n the grill outside?

Stephanie G

What about a lower temperature and a long roasting period?