🔕 🔔

My husband's COPD is bothered by oven temperatures over 375 - how can I adjust temp and time to roast vegetables?

His breathing suffers with anything over 375 and also the slightest bit of grease/Pam/oil/etc that gets on the oven surface inside and then apparently puts out an odor that I don't notice but that is terrible for him. How can I adjust recipes and can I use foil to cover pans when roasting?

asked by Karen about 2 months ago

added about 2 months ago

Have you thought about trying one of the oil-less air fryers?

https://www.amazon.com...

added about 2 months ago

That wouldn't be the same as roasting, though, would it?

C8bd9f4b a7b2 4d54 81bd a765cd081b29  th
added about 2 months ago

Turn the vent fan on high and the air conditioner on 70. That is what helps me. My air conditioner really helps , not only the cool air but helps filter and move the air and smell out.

3299dd0b a953 46f5 8a98 a0241f3b893a  256
MMH
added about 2 months ago

Can you do it n the grill outside?

added about 2 months ago

What about a lower temperature and a long roasting period?