How to use maraschino cherry syrup?

We received a fancy jar of delicious maraschino cherries for Christmas, and have finished all the cherries. But maybe 1/4 cup of the syrup remains. How could I use it to best effect?

asked by Rosie 4 months ago

I'd mix it with booze, try to make some sort of cocktail.

A couple of ideas. Lots of ice, orange juice and cherry juice. Sparkling water and cherry juice.
Make ice cubes out if it add cubes to a glass of lemonade.
Flavor your coffee with chocolate (make a mocha) cherry juice top with whipped cream.

Victoria Hollingsworth

I've poured it on ice-cream, made sparkling drinks and added it to milk shakes (chocolate works well). Any task that simple syrup can do, maraschino cherry syrup can do as long as the cherry flavour compliments.