🔕 🔔

I'm cooking a big dinner. I am wondering if I can use my electric smoker without woods chips like a second oven so I can free up space in oven inside.

I'm cooking a big dinner. I am wondering if I can use my electric smoker without woods chips like a second oven so I can free up space in oven inside. Will it cook my ham well? I don't want to smoke my ham.

asked by Taylor 28 days ago

Cd2951d7 3dce 4f7e 9c1e e215e64cae33  transparent 600px

These devices vary a bit from model to model. Your best course of action would be to consult the owner's manual for your specific device.

If the manual does not address alternate uses for the device, you would be wise to reach out to the product's manufacturer for further guidance.

Best of luck.

I suppose it is worth noting that improper use of the device may damage the device and/or cause a dangerous situation with possible disastrous consequences.

The manufacturer would have the best idea of how the device should and should not be used.

Could you use a crockpot instead?
I have a smoker and I think anything warmed up in there would taste somewhat smokey just from the residue of your last smoke.