A question about a recipe: Easy Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Cake Muffins ~ Moist, Delicious & Freezer Friendly

I have a question about the recipe "Easy Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Cake Muffins ~ Moist, Delicious & Freezer Friendly " from Vintage Kitchen. The 1stnaddition of salt is not given (for the batter)

• 1 Comment

1 Comment

702551
702551 April 13, 2018

It's 1/2 teaspoon salt to be combined with the dry ingredients of the batter.

When you see missing ingredients, missing recipe steps, etc., the first course of action is to see if the recipe was posted elsewhere. In this case, the author posted it to her defunct weblog and subsequently reposted it to a newer 'blog:

http://sewfrenchembroidery.blogspot.com/2014/12/easy-cinnamon-sugar-muffins.html

That's advice that's applicable to many reader contributed food websites, not just Food52. The level of copy reading and proofing for user submitted content is tragically poor.

That's simply the state of the Internet in 2018, nothing specific about this particular author or website.

Best of luck.