A question about a recipe: Green Shower Punch / Sherbet Punch

10546568 5bc2 40e6 a7fa da194f568d33  img 2647

I have a question about the recipe "Green Shower Punch / Sherbet Punch" from Angie- Big Bear's Wife. Can you make this the night before the party or will it not be good?

asked by peyton 6 months ago

Making his the night before will undoubtedly result in the loss of much of the effervescence of this punch.

For me, that would be a regrettable loss of much of the charm of this concoction.

But do as you please.

Best of luck.

Since there is no "base" to this punch, I would say no, don't try to make it the night before. It will lose all it's "Pizzaz," not to mention its fizz.