🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Green Shower Punch / Sherbet Punch

10546568 5bc2 40e6 a7fa da194f568d33  img 2647

I have a question about the recipe "Green Shower Punch / Sherbet Punch" from Angie- Big Bear's Wife. Can you make this the night before the party or will it not be good?

asked by peyton 29 days ago

Making his the night before will undoubtedly result in the loss of much of the effervescence of this punch.

For me, that would be a regrettable loss of much of the charm of this concoction.

But do as you please.

Best of luck.

Since there is no "base" to this punch, I would say no, don't try to make it the night before. It will lose all it's "Pizzaz," not to mention its fizz.