A question about a recipe: Korean Style Crispy Rice Chicken Wings

A6b2c6bf c57b 4591 bda8 66de10f2e6ac  c wings

I have a question about the recipe "Korean Style Crispy Rice Chicken Wings" from savorthis. Recipe says serve immediately. How can I take these as an appetizer to a party and still retain the crispness?

asked by cindy 5 months ago

Options for you:
If you want them crisp at the party, you'll need to make them there (is this even possible?)....it's the nature of the recipe.
If you want to take chicken wings to a party where you reheat them, look for a baked recipe.
If you really want to eat this fried version of wings, save them for a home dinner.

P.S. This feature yesterday has 11 wing recipes (the Korean Crispy you like and 10 more)...it's a start. Have a look and see if any of these would be good for your party.
https://food52.com/blog...