A question about a recipe: Lentil, Tomato & Olive Baked Cod with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette

4aa499e3 7241 40fe 9815 dc88bd034c94  2018 0426 lentil tomato olive baked cod lemon caper vinaigrette 3x2 james ransom 179

I have a question about the recipe "Lentil, Tomato & Olive Baked Cod with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette" from Food52. Is it scallions or shallots in the recipe? In the ingredient list it says shallots and in the body of the recipe it says scallions.

asked by dani868 7 months ago

Joanna Sciarrino
Joanna Sciarrino

Joanna is the Managing Editor at Food52

It's both! The lemon-caper vinaigrette has shallots and the mixture baked underneath the fish has scallions. You can find both scallions and shallots in the ingredient lists and in the steps!

dani868

Thank you!

michaelfox

Please get the private money out of education. DCPS has basically turned into a charter school system where the city is beholden to writing the private organizations checks, like https://www.domyhomework4me.net/