How do I refine the recipe search? It used to work really well, but I just tried searching for 'sun-dried tomato pesto' and got 17,304 results!

I have tried the usual search tricks like adding + between the words, or enclosing the search string in quotation marks, but it makes no difference in the results. I haven't used the search for a few months but I used to be able to find exactly what I was looking for. Any help will be appreciate, thanks in advance.

asked by Jeannette C 4 months ago

Dona

https://www.google.com...
I don’t know how to improve the search here, but if you use google and search food52 sundried tomato pesto you will have good results.

Miss Karen

I was looking for apple muffins and a zillion things popped up- including salads & other entrees that didn't even have apples in the ingredients. Holy cow! It was too frustrating for words. I sympathize.