i have a question about a recipe I made yesterday. Carrot Zucchini Bead with Lemon Glaze by Merrill Stubbs.

i have made many quick breads from your site. This one was a lot of work, a lot of ingredients, and a lot of time. When it was done and cooled I cut into it and it was like a lava cake! The inside was liquid! I did everything the recipe said! I don't make mistakes! other than throw it away can you suggest what I might do differently if I try it again? My husband loves it despite the disaster!!!

asked by Erica Wimberley 3 months ago

Ttrockwood

Just sounds like it didn’t bake all the way through. Be sure to use a skewer to poke the middle and check before taking from the oven, baking times can vary a bit from one oven to another.