Non Food issue: Is there a way that we could move the method steps up & down while editing recipes?

Its tricky to shift things around if you forget to include a step & have to include it later in the middle

hardlikearmour March 10, 2011

That's happened to me (more than once.) I just cut and paste to make it work.

Panfusine
Panfusine March 10, 2011

That is what I've been doing,as well, but it would be great if the IT folks @ food52 would facilitate the 'skip up & down' feature!

mrslarkin March 10, 2011

I agree, it's be real nice if that were possible. It can be a real drag sometimes to cut and paste, especially if you have to add a box to the very beginning of your instructions.

Peter
Peter March 10, 2011

Wow, you guys are demanding! ;-)

Seriously though, thank you so much for bringing this up -- it's one we've never heard before here at Food52 HQ.

Am I correct that if each step had a little "drag up and down" icon like the ingredients do that it would suit your needs?

Panfusine
Panfusine March 10, 2011

Yes please! that would be ideal.. I'll even drop my request for adding pods as a unit of measurement!!