A question about a recipe: Grilled radicchio butternut salad with dates and hazelnuts

8d30b715 1c4d 4293 80a5 66e2b5a39631  image dsc8826

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled radicchio butternut salad with dates and hazelnuts" from Tina Jeffers. How much honey goes in this recipe?

asked by Chris Niessl 29 days ago

Tina Jeffers

Sorry about the omission of the honey in the ingredient list. It should be 1 teaspoon of honey added to the dressing ingredients. Hope you like it if you give it a try!

Chris Niessl

Thanks! That's about what I used; recipe was great though I winged it on the ingredients based on what we had at home. I used half-rings of roasted delicata squash with the radicchio, some lime with the lemon juice and no mint. Great balance of bitter and sweet. It was VERY well received! Next time I will add some pomegranate seeds to doll it up. Thank you!