🔕 🔔

To celebrate Pi Day I want to use some cheddar cheese pie crust that's in my freezer for a savory pie. Suggestions?

asked by @kstedman almost 7 years ago

I think a spinach quiche would be lovely!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Slice fennel and roast it, caramelize onions, saute garlic and a small serrano chile and include with the spinach yes please recommends.

I like the idea of greens, like chard in that. But cabbage might be different andinteresting. D. Madison has a cabbage loaf in a bit of cream, I think, in her Vegetarian Cooking Book that would likely work as filling.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

How about traditional pasty filling? - beef, +/- pork, potatoes, and rutabagas, +/- carrots, salt, pepper.