To celebrate Pi Day I want to use some cheddar cheese pie crust that's in my freezer for a savory pie. Suggestions?

asked by @kstedman over 7 years ago

yesplease

I think a spinach quiche would be lovely!

Slice fennel and roast it, caramelize onions, saute garlic and a small serrano chile and include with the spinach yes please recommends.

nutcakes

I like the idea of greens, like chard in that. But cabbage might be different andinteresting. D. Madison has a cabbage loaf in a bit of cream, I think, in her Vegetarian Cooking Book that would likely work as filling.

How about traditional pasty filling? - beef, +/- pork, potatoes, and rutabagas, +/- carrots, salt, pepper.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris