🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Zesty Herbed Chicken Broth

6d396807 6cea 4ce9 ae89 2cda3517f4b1  030910f 616

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Zesty Herbed Chicken Broth" from lechef. It says:

"Once chicken is cooked, and falling off the bone, strain the broth. Reserve the chicken to make chicken noodle soup!"

If it's a carcass, I don't expect there to be much meat. Am I misreading the word carcass? Should it be a whole, "unused" chicken?

asked by Small Town Dreamer over 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

When we made it, we understood that step to mean any little bits of meat left on the carcass. So not much meat but some.