whats this pan???

its round with large sides and bigger lip, aluminum and when turned over the pan has tiny holes around it suggesting it can be submerged but sides don't come off. is this a pan for cheese cakes or cakes???? heeeelp!!!!

  • Posted by: Juliet
  • January 8, 2019
  • 1 Comment

1 Comment

Lori T. January 8, 2019
I suspect it is a commercial type deep dish pizza pan. It is useful for making deep dish pizza, as well as other dough recipes which would benefit from bottom ventilation for browning/baking. It would not be useful for cheesecakes or cakes, since it would obviously leak through the holes unless you rigged up something to block them.
Recommended by Food52