Can I make the crust today... freeze it for 2 days... then make it 2 days before serving?

I have 35 people coming over and I want to make a few Quiches and many other items. Trying to plan my oven times for everything. Thanks

• Posted by: Bokamom
  • November 24, 2019
Our Best Quiche
Recipe question for: Our Best Quiche

Emma L. November 24, 2019
Hi, sounds fun! You can crimp the crusts into the pie pans and freeze, well wrapped, for several days. Then you can par-bake the crust one day, finish baking it with the quiche filling the following day (I would recommend doing this the day before the party), refrigerate until the day-of, then serve at room temp.

Alex E. November 24, 2019
Hi there! We recommend putting the crust in the freezer for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 days. Then parbake the crust from frozen. Once cooked, it will keep in the refrigerator for at least a couple days. You can serve it barely warm, at room temperature, or cold. To warm it, gently reheat it, bundled in foil, in a low-temperature oven.