🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roast Chicken with Meyer Lemons

3d3315a8 7e05 44f0 b130 4e06d5e41805  roast chicken with meyer lemons

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Roast Chicken with Meyer Lemons" from Lizthechef. It says:

"Roast at 375 degrees for 2 hours. Allow chicken to rest, covered, while you make the sauce (recipe below)."

Presumably the chicken is supposed to be removed from the pan before making the sauce, right?

Thanks, Bob

asked by bobb108 over 6 years ago

D1964e69 bde7 422d 9621 9d8c1f7bc3cf  newliztoqueicon 2

Sure, remove the cooked chicken and cover tightly with foil to let it rest while you make the sauce...Sorry, I will go back and edit my goof!

7b7fb358 80ad 481c b551 efcdaa57e9fc  meyer lemons for curd0001