Not so much a pickle, more of a plea...

The generous and talented cooks/chefs contributing to food52 have led to revelatory delights at our dinner table and better food habits overall. I have particularly enjoyed the wide variety of nearly meatless and meat free mains that are full of flavor, yet easy on the budget and planet.

While I love the variety of Brussels sprouts recipes I can access here, I feel like ignoring them and their healthy cousins for a bit. And I have souped and stewed myself into a culinary coma. So, and I think it is late winter, sun-deprived me here in the northern climes, I would love to see a contest featuring something absolutely luxurious and vaguely naughty. A splurge! Not so much sweet as richly savory. Heck--maybe both.

Thoughts, anyone?

asked by marynn over 7 years ago

Helen's All Night Diner

Has there been a Cheese Contest? Or a Butter Contest?

marynn

You might just be on to something. How about a definitive macaroni and cheese contest?