🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted cauliflower and parsnip mashed potatoes with horseradish

8ca1f004 cd10 4b7f baf1 2e4ecf48f5bd  p1010272

Just looked at the roasted cauliflower recipe & just knew that I want to try this...I love roasted cauliflower in any form!
I probably am sounding totally inept & sheepish, but could anyone tell me what the ingredient 'creamed horseradish' is...
is it commercially available or is it just a smooth paste of fresh horseradish, using a ginger grater..
thanks..
panfusine..

asked by Panfusine over 6 years ago

868b6371 6d9e 4d50 81bc da95d22494e7  kg in evanston cropped

Hi Panfusine,
by creamed horseradish, I meant the kind of horseradish you can buy in a small glass jar that is white and preserved in vinegar (my jar says "creamed horseradish"), as opposed to the fresh kind.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Thanks so much!! Waiting to make this over the weekend!