A question about a recipe: Roasted cauliflower and parsnip mashed potatoes with horseradish

8ca1f004 cd10 4b7f baf1 2e4ecf48f5bd  p1010272

Just looked at the roasted cauliflower recipe & just knew that I want to try this...I love roasted cauliflower in any form!
I probably am sounding totally inept & sheepish, but could anyone tell me what the ingredient 'creamed horseradish' is...
is it commercially available or is it just a smooth paste of fresh horseradish, using a ginger grater..
thanks..
panfusine..

asked by Panfusine over 7 years ago

Fairmount_market

Hi Panfusine,
by creamed horseradish, I meant the kind of horseradish you can buy in a small glass jar that is white and preserved in vinegar (my jar says "creamed horseradish"), as opposed to the fresh kind.

Panfusine

Thanks so much!! Waiting to make this over the weekend!