🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Loquat-Onion Chutney

Ebf7f3a7 bf8d 4714 819d 00372c388de9  dsc 8530 1

I have a question about the recipe "Loquat-Onion Chutney" from kmartinelli.

it looks like some of the ingredients aren't listed in the instructions. i winged it, but maybe the author wants to add them in?

asked by heatherparlato over 6 years ago

53d8836e cf6d 440a b6b9 97aa7b91c6dc  katherine photo

Hi,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I just looked at the recipe and it looks like the garlic and ginger are missing from the directions. Sorry about that! Also it is confusing because the ingredients are not in the order of the method, which isn't a very good recipe formatting. For the garlic, saute it with the onion before adding the loquats. Add the ginger along with the vinegar and sugar. Thanks again, hope this helps!