🔕 🔔

I'm looking for an online recipe box - something between dropbox and pinterest. Any suggestions?

asked by readknitsleep over 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I've heard that Evernote works well for recipes.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Sometime ago this question was asked on foodpickle and the responses were quite informative for me. Check it out:
http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

I've started using Evernote for recipes as it works well for links to websites, articles I tear out of the newspaper, emails people send to me... it handles it all.

7d2e9fbe d94b 4831 9a41 e7e53d9676f8  img 0061

Like Evernote, Google Docs can be great for things like this. It is easily searchable, you can add any links or pictures, and is accessible from anywhere the internet reaches.

If you're looking for something specialized for recipes, you might try
http://foodfolio.net or http://wegottaeat.com
(Caveat: I have not tested these sites, only found them through google)

Ff0fff45 7881 43c7 aa61 ebdf4b92e852  puddin

I like Ziplist a lot; it has both an iPhone app and a desktop recipe clipper. Plus, free.

Another vote for Evernote. Easy to use and navigate, versatile, portable (you can use across platforms), and very well-supported by the developers.