🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Seriously Delicious Ribs

Bb6056cd b45c 4729 bcc8 65aac3b6ea9c  090809f 0880

I have a question about the recipe "Seriously Delicious Ribs" from Jennifer Perillo.

Hi,
Recipe says to pour braising liquid over ribs. Should I pour all the liquid over the ribs in foil and cook them like that, then when I take them out of the foil, boil that liquid down, or, just moisten them?
Thanks,
Gary

asked by gsloper over 6 years ago

D22e715c 166f 4578 8ad4 1e169fc809ba  ry 400

I put all the braising liquid in the pan with the ribs, then pour it off and reduce it after the ribs are done. I have made these multiple times and they are so good. You are going to really enjoy these. Try them with this radish and potato salad. . .so good. http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Also, I have had a more tender result when I wrap each individual rack in foil with the braising liquid divided among the packets rather than putting all of the racks together in the pan and covering the pan as a whole with foil.

Thanks so much for the answer!