Do I put the ribs (and liquid) in the pan and seal the pan tightly with foil, or wrap the actual ribs and put them in the pan?

Bb6056cd b45c 4729 bcc8 65aac3b6ea9c  090809f 0880

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Seriously Delicious Ribs" from Jennifer Perillo. It says:

"Remove ribs from the refrigerator. Pour braising liquid over ribs, wrap tightly with heavy-duty foil and place in oven, side by side if possible. Cook for 2 ½ half hours. Alternate pans halfway through if cooking on separate racks in oven."

asked by adambravo over 7 years ago

Cover the whole pan with foil, they all have to swim together. The melting fat will add spunk to the sauce.

What Pierino said -- that's how we cooked them. Good luck!