A question about a recipe: Chewy Sugar Cookies #2

6aa4fe22 a214 43ef b3b8 7e77a0000210  2016 1007 chewy sugar cookies 2 linda xiao 248

I have a question about the recipe "Chewy Sugar Cookies #2" from mrslarkin. I wanted to make these for some young children and thought I would take CathyB's idea to roll the cookies in colored sugar. Just wondering, should I just dip the tops of the cookie dough balls, or roll the whole thing in the colored sugar?

asked by Robin O'D over 7 years ago

Hi Robin! I would roll the whole ball in the colored sugar. Let me know how they turn out for you!

Robin O'D

Thanks mrslarkin! They turned out great, I will definitely try the original next time.

cgilsbach

I mixed a bit of colored sugar in with my turbinado, rolled the whole thing. Awesome, awesome, awesome! The colored sugar makes them so pretty too.

that's great to hear, cgilsbach!! Glad you like them.