A question about a recipe: Ricotta Whey and Barley Bread

Ef6de6cf 5595 4fb1 8561 6750ef92279a  2015 0602 whey ricotta barley bread mark weinberg 539

I have a question about the recipe "Ricotta Whey and Barley Bread" from AntoniaJames.So I weigh the whey?

asked by SallyCan over 7 years ago

If you can find a way to do so, yes, that's the way to proceed. I've found it way easier just to put the bowl on the scale and tip the ingredients in . . . no measuring cups, no scooping and sweeping, etc. I know a lot of people are more comfortable doing it the old fashioned way; for things like pancakes/waffles/banana bread that I could make in my sleep, and that have always worked just fine using measuring cups, I still do it that way. But my very favorite way of measuring whey is to weigh it. ;o)

SallyCan

Thanks; it helps to weigh the options ;)

LOL..you two are cracking me up! What a lovely pair of sisters you are.