🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Maple Yogurt Pound Cake. Do you think you could make the recipe as muffins, instead of bread?

594ae545 d1fa 421d a789 64e40a84dea5  042010f 415

I have a question about the recipe "Maple Yogurt Pound Cake" from Rivka. Do you think you could make the recipe as muffins, instead of bread? Thanks!

asked by bk_novice over 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Sure! They'll probably have a very bouncy, airy texture -- not like a traditional buttery pound cake -- but that would probably work well in muffin form. They'll definitely take less time to cook, so watch them closely and start checking after about 20 minutes.

Edfe409e 4744 406a 98e8 9c239638ad31  img 1965

I haven't looked at this particular recipe, but I used to do this all the time! Just watch them careful because the cooking time will obviously change.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Having made this recipe several times, I would love it in muffin form!