A question about a recipe: Maple Yogurt Pound Cake. Do you think you could make the recipe as muffins, instead of bread?

594ae545 d1fa 421d a789 64e40a84dea5  042010f 415

I have a question about the recipe "Maple Yogurt Pound Cake" from Rivka. Do you think you could make the recipe as muffins, instead of bread? Thanks!

asked by bk_novice about 7 years ago

Sure! They'll probably have a very bouncy, airy texture -- not like a traditional buttery pound cake -- but that would probably work well in muffin form. They'll definitely take less time to cook, so watch them closely and start checking after about 20 minutes.

LucyS

I haven't looked at this particular recipe, but I used to do this all the time! Just watch them careful because the cooking time will obviously change.

Bevi

Having made this recipe several times, I would love it in muffin form!