🔕 🔔

Frittatta Pan Question

I need a new frittatta pan. Anyone have any experience with the double pans that William Sonoma and Sur La Table sell?

asked by Lucia from Madison almost 7 years ago

445e20c3 ae7c 4384 a5f7 c63a3b70db4d  img 2825

No. I use regular frying pans and don't flip. I put the frittata in the oven, after starting it on the stovetop, and both sides cook evenly.

27deb974 3b33 4f19 b966 dc79321a31b1  photo for web

That is how I make frittattas too. What brand of pan do you use. Mine last about 2 years and then the frittatta starts to stick and it becomes an annoying thing to make... I have the simple calphon now and it is not working out any more : (

I use All Clad, sometimes non-stick; sometimes not. The pans have to be super clean and well buttered or oiled. If your pan isn't working for you anymore, which happens, I would buy a new, regular frying pan. It's versatile. I don't like having pans that are only good for one kind of food preparation.

Thank you for your help!

4de32233 9b14 42ac bf6a 7a02a8474e54  dsc 0034

i use my well-seasoned cast iron pan, which works fabulously (no sticking!). like phyllis, i finish mine under the broiler instead of flipping. good luck!