🔕 🔔

Partially frozen cream

The question below made me remember that I had put a carton of cream in the freezer to cool it quickly but it became partially frozen. I suppose it is okay, but does anyone know if I can use it for all the usual applications?

asked by nutcakes almost 7 years ago

When you say *all the usual*, do you include whipping it? The big-picture answer is yes, but it may not whip as well. But I'm sure it's nice and cold!

It probably won't whip up light and airy, but otherwise I think you're probably good to go. What were you planning to do with it?

Oh, and I probably wouldn't use it for something like "Strawberries and Cream."