A question about a recipe: Cream Biscuits

4e28956e 1589 45f1 b567 f9a54ce46db6  2016 0507 scones james ransom 024

Re "Cream Biscuits" from merrill. I would like to make a batch and then freeze some. I believe that with the ingredients given, they will freeze well, but how do you suggest reheating them. thank you!

asked by sissyll over 7 years ago

I'd suggest freezing them unbaked. Thaw overnight in the fridge, bake fresh in the morning.

I agree, there's nothing better than a fresh-baked biscuit!

Also, you could probably bake them frozen. I do it with scones all the time. Might take an extra couple minutes in the oven.

I agree with both mrslarkin and boulangere -- better to freeze them unbaked.