Q: what is a quick and easy way to make a good spinach and ricotta canneloni.

asked by @kieranwiliamson over 7 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

If you can buy pasta sheets, then it is way easier than squirting cheese goo into little cooked tubes. or lay it out flat like lasagna.

Eliana60

use egg roll wrappers!

sgoyette

Boil your canneloni shells, drain and put in an ice water bath. Mix ricotta, and egg, salt, and chopped, squeezed spinach (thawed frozen is fine) together, add parmesan and pepper to taste. Scoop into a big ziploc bag, cut piece off the corner, squeeze the mixture in the canneloni and lay in a lightly oiled baking dish. Cover with sauce of your choice and blam! you're done.

sgoyette

Oh yeah, don't forget to bake it :)

aussiefoodie

My Mum likes to buy fresh lasagna sheets and then mix up the spinach/ricotta mix, spoon it in a row on the lasagna sheets and roll it up. Lay the lasagna rolls in a baking dish and pour over a marinara sauce, sprinkle with cheese and bake. Similar to enchiladas!