🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Moroccan-Spiced Carrot Ravioli

Cb66860f 3cef 42d5 82de 69159a03b253  carrotravioli

I've made this recipe three times now (love it!) and every time I've had issues with the ravioli sticking together. I've drizzled plenty of olive oil on the ravioli and included some pasta water in the serving bowl this last time but I wonder if anyone has a suggestion to minimize the stickiness factor that results in tearing the lovely dumplings packets open when trying to portion them onto plates. Thanks!

asked by LiveToEat1960 over 6 years ago

C500ddc6 e20d 457e 8bd1 a3263bf52da5  my love 1

All I have ever done is use olive oil and a little pasta water as you did. Not sure of anything else you could do. Would love to hear everyone else's suggestions!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

I just read through the recipe for the first time, and it looks wonderful! I wonder if they could be cooked in a Chinese steamer, dim sum style, maybe on a lettuce leaf, to avoid sticking?