🔕 🔔

Question about a recipe: Beloved Greens Quiche Wondering where the shredded cheddar goes! Please advise. TY!

Ebe610f5 41c9 4c04 b9e7 0d4f5bee2859  quiche1edited

I have a question about the recipe "Beloved Greens Quiche" from Table9.

asked by gtschneider almost 7 years ago

I hope Table9 is able to step in for this one. If not I'd just go ahead and mix it into the custard filling with the bacon.

Table9

Hi guys! What I do is put the cheese in the base of the pie crust then pour the custard over it so you get a nice layer of cheese, but my mother mixed her cheese in with the custard. It really works either way! Let me know if you hv any more questions.