🔕 🔔

Question about a recipe: Beloved Greens Quiche Wondering where the shredded cheddar goes! Please advise. TY!

Ebe610f5 41c9 4c04 b9e7 0d4f5bee2859  quiche1edited

I have a question about the recipe "Beloved Greens Quiche" from Table9.

asked by gtschneider over 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I hope Table9 is able to step in for this one. If not I'd just go ahead and mix it into the custard filling with the bacon.

C500ddc6 e20d 457e 8bd1 a3263bf52da5  my love 1

Hi guys! What I do is put the cheese in the base of the pie crust then pour the custard over it so you get a nice layer of cheese, but my mother mixed her cheese in with the custard. It really works either way! Let me know if you hv any more questions.