RebeccaCooks

I like this one from Real Simple:

Grapefruit and Cabbage Slaw: Combine grapefruit segments with shredded Napa cabbage, sliced scallions, toasted pecans, lime juice, and extra-virgin olive oil.

nannydeb

I've made the Savory Grapefruit Sabayon (listed above, from food52) several times (for shrimp) and every time we want to lick the plate...

wssmom

Love grapefruit in salad: http://www.food52.com/recipes...
but I also love the idea of broiling grapefruit with jerk seasoning. Go for it!

Melissa Clark
Melissa Clark

Melissa Clark is a food columnist for the New York Times and has written over 32 cookbooks, including the recent Cook This Now.

I did a savory grapefruit article a million years ago for the Times, there might be some ideas there: http://www.nytimes.com...

Apologies for the inappropriate comment -- we've deleted it.

vvvanessa

I toss slices or segments of grapefruit with oranges or blood oranges, pieces of roasted or boiled beets, paper-thin slices of red onion, and drizzle with a nice, fruity olive oil and toss with a tiny bit of salt and pepper. It's become my winter go-to afternoon snack.