🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Zucchini Ribbon Quiche with Roasted Grape Tomatoes

20d3e0d8 5af0 484a affc b1567d31d05e  zucquichewhole

Could this be made into individual quiche like in muffin tins?

asked by Jestei over 6 years ago

9920059c c14d 4755 965d d880979c2f61  monkeys

I think it could. I would try changing the proportion of egg and milk to make it a bit more firm. That would change the texture from custardy to eggy but make them stand up on their own to get out of the tin more easily. Maybe 6 eggs and 1 to 1 1/4 cup of milk. You could bake it in muffin tins without the water bath. For a good 'egg in a muffin tin' recipe I've also used this one: (http://www.kalynskitchen...). It is more poofy than custardly but eaten fresh they are nice.