🔕 🔔

Fresh apricot bread? Need a recipe.

Oops messed up my last question so here goes again. I have six gorgeous fresh apricots that I need to use. Does anyone have a good whole wheat bread or scone recipe I can make? Or one for jam or poached apricots? I've been on a dessert kick so am trying to avoid tarts/pies/the like right now.

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

94d3d922 0c09 4916 9398 e8dc022fa2d0  lobster 001

This jam is REALLY good and I bet it would be great subbing apricots for peaches:

However, you would have to cut the recipe down for six apricots.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Good recipes for apricot scones http://firstlookthencook...

5b7755f4 f84e 4738 be55 06b56e9c2553  dsc 0008 002
em-i-lis

Thank you both! These sound great. My kids voted for the scones but I will make the jam soon.