🔕 🔔

I have lost page 535/536 from Craig Claiborne's The New York Times International Cook Book. On page 536, there is a recipe for an Italian, chocolate, refrigerator dessert that was my "go to" dinner party favorite all thru the 70's and 80's. When I read the 10/10/10 article by Amanda Hesser, I knew I had to have it again.My book is the 1971 edition.Thanks in advance.UWSCOOK

asked by UWSCOOK about 7 years ago

Ecdfdc98 0f45 403a 8568 6ae307893ae8  fb avatar

Inalso have the 1971 edition and your page numbers don't line up. 536 is Switzerland and not a dessert. The recipes in italy are Zuppa Inglese, amaretto torte, gali, zeppole di San guiseppe, st Joseph cream puffs, Sicilian cannoli, chocolate zabaglione, biscuit tortoni, bombe al zabaglione. Any of those sound like a match?

Deac5e85 ab6c 4739 826e c35688e6f154  l1020855

My page 536 is Bombe al Zabaglione from Italy.It does contain 1/4 lb chocolate among the other ingredients for the custard.If you would like for me to scan it to you , please send me your e mail .